Automated fuel and associated gas treatment package unit in block-box
According to customer requirements and operation site parameters, we are offering supply of automated fuel and associated gas treatment package unit in block box.
Fuel and associated gas treatment units are designed for removal of liquid droplets, mechanical impurities, heating, measurement, reduction and sustaining gas outlet pressure at the needed level.
- Associated and fuel gas treatment as per effective standards for further transportation;
- Fuel gas treatment for its utilization as engine fuel at gas reciprocating, gas turbine and thermal power units;
- Fuel gas treatment for its utilization as engine fuel for accessory drives at gas compressor units.
Design and function
Depending on given conditions gas treatment can be performed in various ways:
- gas filtration and separation;
- compressing of low pressure gases;
- low temperature separation of gas.
- Medium – natural or oil associated gas
- Flow rate – up to 2 million m3/d
- Inlet pressure – up to 25 MPa
- Outlet pressure – in conformity with customer requirements and process regulations
- Outlet gas quality – GOST 5542-87, OST 51.40-93, customer’s other requirements
Scope of supply
Except basic process equipment, gas treatment units can be supplied with the following devices, if such is requested:
- gas sweetener (adsorptive, absorptive and other, depending on the amount of sulphur-containing compounds and gas flow rate);
- basic production flow meter;
- gas heater before reduction;
- gas dryer (adsorptive with regeneration/without adsorbent regeneration, absorptive with liquid desiccants);
- other equipment according to customer requirements.