Gas treatment systems with multicyclone elements are designed for the purpose of solid and liquid contaminants separation form gas, air or vapor flow with minimum pressure drop and wide application range. Major design characteristic of a multicyclone scrubber – installation of cyclone tube section, fixed between two filter plates.
- Multicyclone filter (scrubber) is able to separate solid and liquid contaminents sized as :
- From 8 micron and larger — separation efficiency 98%
- From 10 micron and larger — separation efficiency 99,95%
- Liquid loss from the vessel is less than 0,014 g/nm3.
- Amount of liquids at inlet may reach 100 liters/min.