Filters-coalescers are designed for separation of solid and liquid contaminants from gas and liquid flows. Separation of liquid contaminants in coalescers is effected due to the ability of filter-element to coalesce (accumulate) liquid aerosol particles of fine diameter (starting from 0,3 micron) into larger droplets and to drain these droplets into the sump system.
Depending upon process data and as per clients’ requirements we supply single coalescing vessels and coalescing skids. Coalescing skids may optionally include:
- Gas flow metering device
- Gas humidity metering device
- Piping manifold
- Supporting frame and maintenance platform
- Electrical heating and insulation
Major process parameters
- Separation efficiency – liquids from gas — from 95% to 99,95% depending on filter element type (for particles 0,3–0,4 micron);
- Separation efficiency – solids from gas— from 95% to 99,95% depending on filter element type (for particles 0,3–0,4 micron);
- Separation efficiency – solids larger than 1 micron and liquids from gas— from 98% to 99,99% depending on filter element type;
- Residual content of solids and liquid in the purified gas flow – 1 mg/Nm3 and less;
- flow rate up to 50 million normal cubic meters of gas per day and up to 250 cubic meters of liquid per hour;
- operating temperature: minimum down to-70°С, maximum up to +150°С;
- operating pressure from 1–2 kgf/cm2 up to 32 MPa and more.